People have always speculated about what God is like and have devised every kind of theory imaginable. But the only reliable information is what God says about himself.
Topics 18-26 show that the Bible is God’s book while Topics 27-38 provide a broad overview.
In Topics 39-52, we examine the Bible in detail to learn specifically about God’s function and character; how he wants to relate to us.
Questions answered in this section:
- What does God mean when he says he created us in his own image?
- What is the trinity? What are differences between the Father, Son and Holy Spirit? Does God have children?
- Why does God have different names? What are the primary attributes of God? If God is holy, why does he allow evil?
- If God is love, why does he allow suffering? If God is just, why does he allow injustice?
- Does God send people to heaven and hell? Who will go to heaven? Who to hell? What is the gospel?
- Is Christianity just another religion? Is the Holy Spirit an ‘it’ or a ‘he?’
- How much free will does God give us?